Current patients on Weill Cornell CONNECT can login to request an appointment, review past appointments, view test results, contact the office, and more.
We at the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery recognize the importance of being fully prepared for your surgery, and have prepared a guide that will help provide you and your family with information about what to expect as you prepare for surgery.
We’ve prepared this guide to help you prepare for your surgery:
- Presurgical Appointment
- The day of your hospital admission
- What your family can expect on the day of surgery
- Guide to Heart and Aortic Surgery
- Guide to Lung, Stomach, Mediastinal, or Esophageal Surgery
- Guide to Pediatric Surgery